LCF100 – Fundamentals of Facilitating LearningConnect®
March 19 – 22, 2019 sponsored by Procter & Gamble – open to outside participants by application. Join the wait list to be notified for early registration
Our foundational 4-day training provides an introduction and overview of the LearningConnect qualitative research process. This highly interactive session grounds you in the elements of facilitative leadership and in the practical applications of the process preparing you to successfully facilitate your team.
- A working understanding of the 7 Stages of the LearningConnect® Process.
- An applied understanding of the basic facilitation practices and graphic recording techniques to effectively support team learning throughout the LearningConnect® Process.
- An understanding of the basic and expanded uses of the LearningConnect® Graphic Templates through:
- Hands on practice with the Graphic Templates as a Facilitator and Participant through the different Stages of the Process.
- Designing activities, making preparations and facilitating using Graphic Templates in a Qualitative Research setting.
- Experience with several different basic Qualitative Analysis & Synthesis
- Approaches for data collected on Graphic Templates.
- Practice using storytelling and visuals in the LearningConnect® Process including basic Analysis & Synthesis approaches.
- The ability to design a basic LearningConnect® multi-day session applied to your real project.
- Support and coaching from the Creators of the LearningConnect® Process and a small group of committed learners.
You will also receive a LearningConnect Design Kit, stocked table bag, and templates to get you started right away.
Prerequisite LCF100 Fundamentals of LearningConnect.
Our advanced 5-day training activates deeper levels of facilitative leadership mastery which is applied directly to your LearningConnect practice and beyond. LCF200 training also includes specific focus on design and facilitation of LearningConnect Stages 5-7, Analysis & Synthesis, Sharing & Building, and Action Planning; a working understanding of KnowledgeConnect, our proprietary approach to organizational knowledge transfer; a deeper dive into use of visuals and storytelling; and materials including an expanded set of tools and templates.
- Increase skill in facilitating the LC Process – evolve your facilitation practice to more confidently lead teams through the analysis and synthesis of qualitative data and the transfer of new knowledge. Build a deeper understanding of what it takes and how to successfully move teams from insight to meaningful action.
- Develop Facilitative Leadership Skills and your unique facilitation style. Focus areas will include:
- Manage Operations and Ownership – How to coordinate the physical details necessary for planning and delivering a successful session. Build commitment to the content and transfer ownership of the process through ongoing coaching. Align to the power to stand on your own as a facilitator.
- Manage Information – How to engage and stimulate the mental realm. Provide focus and clarity around learning outcomes and objectives. Combine technology and low tech / high touch approaches to direct the flow of learning. Engage the power of intention to guide your facilitation.
- Manage Energy – How to tune into the emotional flow as participants learn and apply new information to their work. Invite full participation, build trust in the process and support any resistance to change in order to gain full alignment. Respond to unanticipated change with ease and flexibility. Understand the power of love to work internally and externally as a facilitator.
- Manage Attention and Action – How to energize grounded action.Enroll and orient to the desired outcomes. Set the energetic pace for the session and add energy to keep things moving. Illuminate new learning through application to the real business. Activate the power of practical action in your facilitative environment.
- Actualize Your Unique Style – Identify and express your unique, authentic characteristics and creative essence as a facilitative leader.
Receive support and coaching from the founders of IdeaConnect and a focused group of fellow learners. You will also receive tools to support your LearningConnect facilitation practice.
Prerequisite is completion of the LCF 200 Advanced LearningConnect® Principles & Practice Training.
This in-the-field training is intended for those practitioners wishing to explore novel applications of the practices and principles of LearningConnect or who wish to design new processes for their own facilitation practice.
A deeply integrated understanding of the Elements of Facilitative Leadership will be integrated into your developing practice. You will define your unique focus, application and design with input from your Ah Ha! coach, Lynette McCormack.
Successful Completion of LCF300 provides you with:
- Certification/credentials as a LearningConnect Master Facilitator
- Membership in an elite LCF Community of Practice – a growing professional network of practitioners to share with and learn from
- Priority access to the Founders of AH HA! for ongoing support in your evolving practice
Ten hours of coaching is included. Additional coaching hours available at a special reduced rate of $175 per hour.
Let us know if you are interested in exploring this opportunity! Email us at email@example.com