to Amp Up your Practice
Full Day Visual Thinking Training
– Next Session coming soon
Please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to be placed on our wait list – we may even be able to schedule around your availability! Inquiries for private training are also welcome.
This training will enable you to bring Visual Language into your everyday way of working. Using visual thinking will improve your team’s communication, increase productivity and help you work more collaboratively to drive change.
Learn and practice simple activities, tools, tips and graphic recording techniques – lettering, visual icons, use of color – all things you can use right away with your team members and clients. We’ll also show you how to use Graphic Templates to frame and capture group conversation. You will build skills and confidence to help participants become more engaged, learn more, and be more creative through visual thinking.
You will leave this workshop able to confidently lead visual thinking activities and incorporate graphic tools and simple drawing techniques immediately to:
- Facilitate your teams to see new connections and encourage big picture thinking;
- Draw more out of participants during group discussions, going deeper and broader at the same time;
- Create group visual memory to increase team alignment and productivity.
Who should come? This training is for you if you:
- Facilitate teams
- Lead a team
- Lead an organization
- Spend time in meetings (that you wish were more productive)
- Want to build your skills and increase effectiveness
Where will the training be held?
The Frontier in RTP
800 Park Offices Drive
RTP, NC 27709
$400 for the Full Day training – includes supplies. Lunch is on your own.
For more information and to register: call 919-363-7562